Friday, March 11, 2016

My first post

(This photo was taken at the Photo Studio, then I added a poem in Photoshop).

Hey guys,

My name is Gabriel Ponte-Fleary. I am from Venezuela. I am Hard of Hearing but I identify myself as Deaf.

This is my last semester at LAGCC, my major is Photography. I am really passionate about it. I also love listen to music (yeah some Deaf can hear music, loud, though), read, hang out with my friends, and sleep.


I have great expectation about this class. I like drawing, but more as a hobby (I need a lot practice). But I hope this class helps me to improve a little bit more this skill and gives me a new perspective of art.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriel! Congrats on your last semester at LAGCC! Glad to have a photographer in the class and hope to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Love the poem you added to your picture. Hope we'll get to see your art.

    ReplyDelete