Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

This is Melissa and this semester I will share this Introduction to Art class with you. 

I am pretty excited about this class as I always enjoyed art and aesthetic in general. I find myself interested in different kinds of arts. My firsts passions since I was a child were dance and theater, but I also am into home design and decoration. Being from Belgium in Europe, I had the opportunity to visit a lot of beautiful places and museums that I truly enjoyed, like the Louvre in Paris, the Loire valley castles or the Keukenhof Gardens in Holland. Now, I am a New York City resident which is one of the greatest place for art as well. I got to visit MoMa and the American Museum of Natural History but I am happy to be part  of this class that will give us the opportunity to visit and find out about more interesting places. I hope we will have a great semester together!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Missy! Welcome to our class! I love Belgium and I had a show in Ghent a few years ago so I got to see a little bit of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belgium - a wonderland! I always imagine edible house made of sugar, chocolate, sponge cake, lol. And meeting Hercule Poirot... I have many interior design magazines that are due for garbage: let me know if you want them !

    ReplyDelete