Friday, March 11, 2016

Introductory Blog Post

Hi. My name is Eun Jin Park from South Korea. I came to the states two years ago and I'm experiencing a lot things. One of the most interesting thing is seeing and being able to know about many different people from all over the world. I love going to Brooklyn and going to live music bar. I also like to go to art museums, jazz bar, orchestra, and many other places to have fun! Most recently, I went to MOMA and one of the art that I had fun was watching a video called "Scenes for a New Heritage". It was a video collaborated with narrator explaining by doing rap. I'm really excited to take art class to know more about art and nice to meet you guys!

These some pictures that I took at MOMA.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eun Jin! Nice to see your pics from MoMA! You'll have a lot more museums/galleries by the end of this class!

    ReplyDelete