Monday, March 14, 2016

  Hi, my name is Kanae. I’m from Japan. I’ve been in NYC for 2 years. I live in Brooklyn. My major is Liberal Arts. I started having great interest in art after I came here because there are a lot of opportunities to see arts in NYC and I can see them without paying a lot of money. I like going to museums and galleries. I like The Met, The Frick collections, The Cloisters and Moma. My hobbies are doing yoga, watching movies, drinking, eating and practicing painting.

I like this painting painted by William McGregor Paxton. This sculpture is in the park of Pratt Institute. 



3 comments:

  1. Great painting, looks so vivid. I also LOVE Cloisters museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Pratt Institute. I spent my summer out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kanae! Glad to hear you are a frequent visitor to our great museums!

    ReplyDelete