Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hello everyone,
My name is Gary Dusek. I am a multi-disciplined artist and designer originally from California. I have many varied interests which express themselves in my work. I have returned to school after a long hiatus to hone my existing skills and make my experiences more cohesive in their manifestations. In my spare time I create, organize art-related events, and hang out with my dog, Frank. You can view my work at www.garydusek.info (art) and www.3lifeproductions.com (production). I also have some work on the 5th floor of the E building if anyone would like to see it in person. Ironically I am taking Intro to Art in my graduating semester here at Laguardia. I am exited to get back to basics and see art through a novice perception. I think it is important as an artist to continuously refresh my perspective and approach the learning/creation process with humility. I look forward to getting to know everyone in class!




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Missy! That is an ongoing series I'm doing. The work is a Rebus puzzle, the objects all depict part of a word. Let me know if you can solve the puzzle:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Gary! Great to see your work here and happy you are part of our class!

    ReplyDelete