Monday, March 14, 2016

Hi, my name is Munkyung Kim (Moon). I from South Korea, and grew up in Japan. I came to the U.S by myself to study 3 years ago. My personality is very friendly, and love to conversation with people. My hobbit is watching movie, playing sorts and coloring. Since I was a little, I always like to draw, and create something because I can feel relax through these actives. I used to go painting class when I was 8 years old, and I got a lot of awards. However, I don’t have time to draw these days, so I don’t have confidence to draw a great painting. I believe that, drawing does not have clear answer, and we can create with drawing whatever we imagine. That’s why I love painting.
Because of I lived in 3 different countries, I have been seen many kinds of arts. However, I love to use colors because I can feel strong expressions, feelings, and emotions trough many kind of colors. Moreover, I never feel board to see many colors! That's why I'm looking forward to paint in this class.
My favorite art is Japanese arts. Since I grew up in Japan I have been seen a lot of awesome arts in the country. I like these arts because they have back ground of history, and deep meanings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
    In continue, people can connect with other people through the arts even though they use different languages, and have different cultures. I also think that painting is a way of communication because people can see the back ground of the arts, and read their behind of story. That's why I want to improve to show my expressions through the arts. Moreover, I only went to Momma museum in NY, so I am very excited to visit many museums in this class.
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments: