Monday, March 21, 2016

My intro

My name is Monica Luna-Serrano born in Mexico but have been living in  NYC for almost my entire life. I have a family of my own with a daughter of 13 and a boy of 11. They both are my reason for living and the reason why I decided to continue my education. My daughter is in to ART and i want to understand and learn about Art so that i can help, understand and allow her to reach her dreams of becoming an artist or a fashion designer. me on the other hand have no artistic bone in my body. But with this course I want to learn about art and experience what she will be confronting in that particular field. My major at LAGCC is Criminal Justice and the next semester I will be attending John Jay. Hope to graduate soon and be the first in my family to have a degree or attend college. I want to make my family proud and encourage my children and demonstrate to them the importance of school.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica! You will earn A LOT and I am so happy you will share that with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete