Monday, June 13, 2016

Final Project




  My work is a Jail. It is a representational and abstract art about my feeling of the home when I was a child and living with my grandparents. It was made by a (2+3)x7/2 (cm) trapezoid, two 2.5x2.5 (inch) squares, four 1x9.5 (cm) rectangles, sixteen 1x4 (cm) rectangles, and one 3x3x0.3 (inch) cuboid.

  I made it because before I enter college, I only had art classes when I was a kid in pre-school and elementary school. Thus, this art class is kind of making me think back to my childhood and place where I had lived. When I was a child, I could only play with my peer after I finish the assignment from my grandpa. So I am always feeling that home is a jail. Because of language problems, although I left my grandpa, come here to start my college, I still need to put myself into an invisible Jail in order to force me to keep pace with the classes in the college


No comments:

Post a Comment