Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I'm Interested in the Processes of Having, Pursuing, and Understanding Art Experiences !!



Oswaldo Guayasamin Ecuador Congress Painting Wall



I want to finish this impeccable class as I started posting one of the best works of my favorite painter Ecuadorian Oswaldo Guayasamin. Someone said "whatever you do will echo in eternity" and for this reason art is essential in our lives. Entire civilizations are remembered most for their art as the Incas, Mayans, Romans, Egyptians and until this day much of their art is indecipherable and magic and that's what makes art so fantastic. In addition, people who make art in these ancient civilizations were really special and recognized in high-ranking positions and sometimes as messengers of the gods or the only people who could communicate with the gods. That's why art is important in our lives, in our civilization. Someday in the future if our civilization disappears I would like to imagine that someone in the future after thousands of years can find our art so they will know how we were born, how we feel and why we extinguish.


            I'm posting the first abstract art of my baby girl as a sign that I will always be there for her despite everything and I want let her know how she is giving meaning to my life every single day. With tears in my eyes I want to thank to Professor Dahlia and my classmates wishing them good luck with their goals.


God bless you and Good Bye


Mr. Gustavo Ramos




No comments:

Post a Comment