Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Introduction

hi everyone, my name is solaf sayedahmed and i am an accounting major. i am pretty unpredictable kind of person, i love to make it hard for others to understand me. i am Arabic, basically Syrian but i love books and novels. i am taking the arts class as to its a  requirement and plus i took so many science and math classes that now i wanted to switch things up for this semester. i usually don't pay much attention to art but i hope i learn and understand a lot about art in this class. i used to draw when i was little, but trying to understand art is a new thing for me. now that i am in the class and i am posting this late, i have learned how to differently look at artworks, which really makes a lot of sense to me. to appreciate artists art is one thing but to see or maybe try to guess what is the artist trying to represent, express etc is intriguing. thats all about me hope we all have a better semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment